4.30.2014

Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey

 When I was a kid a DVD fell into my hands. It was the "Cosmos : A Personal Voyage" starring Carl Sagan. This was way back ,before even had the thought to study physics. I remember that the first time I watched it was in a ship ( I was going to an island but I don't remember which one) via my portable DVD player. The first episode was released in September 28 1980 on PBS and the series lasted for 13 episodes.




 Then 2 months ago I saw Neil deGrasse Tyson , an astrophysicist who has been a lot in the pop culture in the past years (he has his own  meme), giving interviews in various late night shows such as "the Colbert report " and the "Late night with Seth Meyers" promoting his new show "Cosmos : A Spacetime Odyssey". 
 It's the follow up of the series with Carl Sagan, with executive producers Carl Sagan's wife and Seth McFarlane. The graphics in the new series are amazing and they have pay attention to every detail. It feels so real when Neil D. Tyson takes you with the "Spaceship of the imagination" in the corners of the universe (even in black holes).


Take a look at the first episode of the original series:


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου