9.16.2014

Trying to understand makeup


 Recently i bought the real-techniques brushes cause i wanted to see what the fuss is all about. I never wear heavy makeup just a mascara, a lipstick and blush. But as i was watching You-tube videos i started to like all this process and wanted to try to experiment with it. Today it was my first time to put all the products that shown in the pic more specifically a pore eraser, foundation, concealer, powder, mascara primer, mascara, highlighter, blush, eye shadows and lipstick. In total 10 products plus i used 4 different brushes.







So when i began the whole process i was enjoying, it was like painting (haha yeap) , something creative and fun to play with. It took me at least 15 minutes to finish it and when it did it was nice, something different. But little bit after that i felt really uncomfortable with all these products in my face. I felt like my face was dirty and after ten minutes ( after i finished it ) i went and washed it all off and it felt so great. I can understand why someone would wear so much makeup. Some girls feel uncomfortable when they don't wear makeup. Sadly this drives me again to the conclusion of how judgeable has become our society and how everyone follows the trends just because they don't want to be out and they are afraid of being themselves. I was watching a girl on You-tube where she told that she never goes out of her house unless she has makeup on, even if she goes out for 5 minutes cause she had acme and some group of people made fun of her all of the school years.
 What is the conclusion of this blog post? I guess nothing cause i am afraid that nothing is going to change in the world and as we go people become more competitive and care only about themselves. :)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου